a heart that would bow down...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

at long last

well i made it. i feel like i've been talking about it forever and now i'm finally here in nashville. or brentwood rather. i am staying with the most wonderful gillem family. they have already been such a blessing, and i am overwhelmed by God's faithfulness once again. He has reminded me that their hospitality and kindness is simply an extension of His love toward me. and i am so grateful.
also got a tour of downtown nashville last night... mr. gillem wanted me to be able to make it to work tomorrow with no problems. it looks so fun and there seems to be plenty to do. now the trick is finding people to have fun with!
He has promised great things. i know He will be faithful. He showed me that He wants me to take iniative and take risks, not trusting in myself, but in who i know Him to be.

3 Comments:

  • Bethany!

    I was just in Brentwood/Nashville area last weekend. I had a blast. I miss you! I'll have to come back up there soon and say hello to you.

    I'm praying for you.
    Mucho Love,
    Beth C (antrell)

    By Blogger Mary Beth, At June 02, 2006  

  • Oh I wish I was there! I'm still trying to figure out when I can come up for a visit-- meanwhile, have enough fun for me too. I can't wait to hear all God does in you this summer! Love ya girl!

    By Blogger ericka b, At June 06, 2006  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home