a heart that would bow down...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

a season of rest...

‘Therefore, behold, I will allure her, bring her into the wilderness,
and speak kindly to her.
Then I will give her her vineyards from there, and the valley of Achor
as a door of hope
and she will sing there as in the days of her youth, as in the day
when she came up from the land of Egypt.
It will come about in that day, declares the Lord, that you will call me ISHI (husband)
and will no longer call me Baali (slavemaster).
For I will remove the names of the Baals from her mouth
so that they will be mentioned by their names no more.’
Hosea 2:14-17

2 Comments:

  • I was reminded of this passage as I read your passage.
    Grace and peace to you,

    http://www.truthforlife.org/growth.php?date=06-01&version=evening

    By Blogger Phil, At June 05, 2006  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home